Message from USCIS

December 23, 2009

Please click on the image above to see a larger size. From USCIS Saipan:

SAIPAN, CNMI— U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) advises people living in the CNMI who submit an immigration application to list their Post Office Box where the immigration form asks for a street or physical address. This is very important as applications that do not use P.O. Boxes are being returned to the USCIS office.

Use your P.O. Box when requesting Advance Parole on the I-131 Application for Travel Document or your application will be delayed.

If you filed for Advance Parole using a street name, the Post Office may have delivered to USCIS, so please come to the Application Support Center (ASC) at TSL Plaza for your Travel Document.

If an applicant has already mailed another type of application – other than for Advance Parole - to USCIS using a street name, it is important to complete a change of address. There are four ways to do change your address:

1. Complete a Change of Address on-line at

2. Call USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283

3. Make an InfoPass appointment on-line at to visit the local USCIS ASC in

4. Send an e-mail to

If you have a pending application or petition and are not a U.S. citizen, you must also complete a paper or electronic AR-11 Change of Address to change your address in our master database. This form is available on-line at ; by mail through USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283; or at the USCIS office at TSL Plaza in Saipan.

USCIS is the agency in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that handles immigration benefits.