Foreign Workers, Need Help?

September 12, 2011

If you are a foreign worker who has not been paid overtime wages, are owed back pay or have any other labor-related problems or questions please contact the Federal Labor Ombudsman's Office, Marina Heights II Building, Suite 203, Middle Road, Saipan.

You can call the Ombudsman's Office at 322-8030. Filipinos may contact Cris at 483-8034 and Glen at 483-8035, Chinese may contact Li at 483-8037 and Bangladeshi and Nepalese please contact Ripon at 483-8033.

You may also contact the U.S. Department of Labor at 670 233-0740.


Anonymous said...

It might be more appropriate to group the phone numbers by language spoken rather than by ethnicity or nationality.